Friday, August 1, 2008

Jump Rope Mania

Last night I had my night off at the lss. I decided to do the challenge for Scrapping Out Loud while I was there. The challenge there this week was to use punches on your page. I love SU! punches because they are quiet punches and very easy to use. I often use punches. I had just right layout sitting there waiting for me to get started on.
I used the die cut machine at the store for the title. I really need to look into getting myself one I can use at home. I used the arrow punch from SU!.

p.s. I just re read the rules(insert the whole rolling eyes here) and I did the layout wrong because I also used ribbon, sorry. (and I'm linking anyway ;) )

7 comments:

Jess said...

I love your dps Jodi!! Great job and thanks for playing! cute cute pics also!

Anonymous said...

What ribbon???? >wink< lol
Love the double page LO, the pics and colours.

Denise said...

Awesome Pages! Your pics are adorable! Thanks for playing along!

Phree said...

What a lovely happy layout - errrr who cares if you didn't quite follow the instructions ;)

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Very nice!

Jacqueline
SBS 20

Anonymous said...

i love it nonetheless

Unknown said...

Love it jodes!!!! Arrows are perfect! I wonder if you've found yourself a die cut machine yet? *wink*