Sunday, August 17, 2008

My In-laws


The Scrapping Out Loud challenge of the week was to use fabric. With all the moving and cleaning happening in this house, I just weeded out a whole bunch of my fabric. So I went upstairs and found some of my MILs fabric. I thought if I was using her fabric then I should try and do a page with her kids in it.

This picture was taken at my BILs funeral(not the same bil funeral as the other one, just behind in scrapping.....). I couldn't believe we got everyone in the shot and it didn't turn out too badly. There are a couple of the kids in there so I'm just pretending that they aren't there.

The sketch is from Sisterhood of Scrap the sketch Saturday. I used scallop notes instead of a circle, again. Urban West rub-ons, brads from GinaK.

Also, it looks crooked in the picture but not crooked when I look at it on my desk......can't figure that one out.

6 comments:

Jess said...

love that fabric Jodi!! awesome pic and fantastic pg.! thanks for playing!!

Denise said...

Love your page! Thanks for playing along!

Sam Woodruff said...

Great Lay outs, could never do this. Not very good at the scrapbooking thing. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Awesome pic, awesome page!

Carol said...

Blimey I go on hols and you go scrapping mad.... great layouts can't choose a favorite.

Happy crafting
TC
:)

Unknown said...

Cool layout!