Saturday, August 9, 2008

SOL-buttons

First I have to say the shortened version of Scrapping Out Loud has me giggling a little.

When we went through my mom's stuff, she had a button box. I added my buttons to it and
then because I didn't think 1000+ buttons were enough, I bought a few more bags. I'm not exactly sure how much sewing I thought I'd be getting done. So when SOL announced the challenge for the week, I knew I had enough accessories.


I used the I'm Here (Boy) simply scrapping kit, some buttons from my button box, the die cut machine at the lss, and my bashful blue stripped ribbon.

4 comments:

Jess said...

absolutely precious Jodi! I just love it!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute!
And yes, I guess we didn't really concider the shortened version of Scrapping out Loud(SOL) LOL
As my mom always said whe I was a kid..."You're SOL, kid" LMAO

Love the babiness of this LO and the colour tones...very sweet...and LOVE the buttons, baby.

Lavender Rose said...

Awwww how beautiful (layout and babe!)...that's a lotta buttons you have LOL! Denise x (SBS20)

Erika H. said...

This is so adorble...I love the colors, the layout, the photos, your stamping, and those buttons. Great job.