Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Last Day


This is the second challenge from Totally Random, the challenge was to use some dry embossing on your page. I don't have an embosser yet (yay for the Big Shot) but Shay was kind enough to rak me some embossed sheets. I started with that sheet and worked my layout around it. I sort of used Sally's sketch for this week but took some huge liberties with it.

I thought the clips from the Hodgepodge hardware went really well with the embossing design.

If you haven't checked out Scrapping Out Loud's challenge for the week, you really should. It is a button challenge, and we all know how many buttons some of us have around. Great time to use them

2 comments:

Bonsignore Family said...

very cute! such a sweet page for some people!!!

Anonymous said...

oh i love this! Great work!