Thursday, August 7, 2008

Christmas Concert


Totally random challenge #4 was to use song lyrics as journalling. I had actually read this challenge when it was originally posted but I didn't do it at the time. I knew what it was that I wanted to do but I just couldn't get it together in my mind enough to get it done.

A few weeks before Waneeke's Christmas concert we were giving the lyrics to the songs she was going to be singing so we could help her. I kept the page because I knew then that I was going to use them somewhere on the page.

I love the holiday harmony paper but I am running out of purely pom cardstock and the beautiful, beautiful, beautiful purely pom satin ribbon. I used Always Artichoke to mat my pictures and as the colour of the journalling and the colour in the title. And then I used my glitter splatter technique(empty bottle of Tombow liquid multi, and squeeze hard and fast, it sort of splatters glue across the paper and then add glitter).

2 comments:

Bonsignore Family said...

the glitter is perfect! great page!

Anonymous said...

OMG..the glitter really makes it ROCK!! Great work!