Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Sweetest Thing


Challenge #3 for Totally Random was to use only Cardstock, no printed paper. This was a huge challenge for me, I love my printed paper. Usually, I start with my pictures, pick my printed paper and then go to find a sketch that will work with both. So I thought about it for awhile and knowing that I do not have a die cut machine(yay Big Shot) I was going to have to think of something.

Here's what I did have that made my just cardstock look better. I had scallop circle notes, and the die cut flowers. I also had the 5 petal flower punch from SU. I figured with all of that, and the ad that jumped out at me in my old Scrapbooks Etc magazine I could come up with something. My only issue was, I had to find a picture, a single picture that was not landscape.

This is an old picture of my oldest daughter and it isn't very good but it was a disposable camera so I'll take what I could get.

The page, super cute.

3 comments:

Phree said...

Gorgeous page, love the contrasting colours you have used.

Bonsignore Family said...

love the colors! i also like how you used the scallop circle!

Anonymous said...

I really like this a lot! love how my eye goes to the picture but there is still stuff everywhere!!