Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hold RD


Finished another blogoversary challenge! If things go right today, I'll get another one done as well. This challenge was to do the Sisterhood of scrap challenge. Use chocolate chip paper and a pastel colour/s.

I only had two sheets of Chocolate chip left, and I needed two of this layout, so I did use close to cocoa as well, I hope that's ok. I also used bashful blue paper from the prints pack. Found some chipboard letters, covered them in craft bashful blue ink, and chipboard shapes.

I like no buy months because I always find things I have forgotten about. I don't like no buy months because I am now out of chocolate chip, bashful blue, barely banana, sage shadow, and more mustard cs.

2 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Beautiful layout, Jodi!!!

Unknown said...

This is super cute Jodes!!!! I love choc chip and bashful blue together!