Friday, August 15, 2008

See the Beauty


I'm still doing the blogoversary, and the next challenge was to the Song Lyrics "Just the Two of Us." as the title. Now it didn't have to be Just the Two of Us but the title of the page has to be in the song lyrics.

This is a picture of the first pansy I saw in the spring time. It was growing in my garden before we dug the garden up to plant my veggies. I thought it was really pretty and especially in the spring after a long Saskatchewan winter, it was a beautiful sight to see.

I used my prints paper in both close to cocoa and almost amethyst. My retired hodgepodge hardware and SAB rub-ons for decorations.

3 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Oh, that's beautiful!!! Love the title!!! Thanks for participating in the challenge!

Candlewyck Baptist Student Ministry said...

Love this! The photo is such a cool addition!

Unknown said...

Love it jodes! So pretty!