Sunday, August 3, 2008

Good Dreams

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

BIG SHOT!!!!!!!!!

Did I mention AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ok here's my excitement, SU! is coming out with a die cutting machine. I really wanted one but I was waiting until after convention. Actually, I was hoping they would have announced a die cutting machine, instead of the Design Elements but now I can have both! The best part, the absolute best part? There are going to be SU! exclusive designs! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'm waiting on pins and needles for my new catty, and I can hardly wait to order from it.

Ok onto the not as good stuff but the reason for the blog.




When I took the last week off of scrapping, I was checking out some of the challenges around. Totally Random is having a catch up challenge. I am really enjoying it because I have never done any of the challenges. So this is the challenge for week 1.

No comments: