Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cleany, Cleany-Movey Movey

There's a long story behind this but the end result is, we are packing up my sister-in-law's stuff and getting it out of the house. This being said, dh thinks that she is going to be coming into the house to check to make sure she has gotten everything.

So because of the packing up of stuff and the checking the house out, dh wants the house cleaned up.......translation, get your stuff off of the table and clean up your scrap desk. This means the house looks better but I do scrap better when I can just barely get my 12x12 lo onto my desk.

Also, he emptied one of the big closets and my scrap stuff is going in there. After gathering it all up to put it into one place, I realized just how much I really was collecting. I want to order some of the new dsp so I must scrap using my stash so I can justify it better. I have a large goal for complete pages in August so I had better be getting my mind back on my mission very quickly.


Last weekend I went to my Grandmother's house. To my complete surprise, my Grandmother actually likes my scrapping. I actually kept it a secret from her for a long time because I thought she would make discouraging remarks about it and I didn't want to have to deal with that as well.

On my Grandmother's piano is a thank you card I made for her. I made it after I had Ahrdrcyn, she came to visit and "help" and even though I really dislike it when she is here to "help" I know that she does mean well. She asked me to make some more like it for her to give to her friends. I have chosen to leave them blank so that she can use them however she sees fit. I hope she likes these ones as much as the one I gave her. It is impossible to recreate that card because it just uses scraps.

I used, all SU!, close to cocoa dsps(retired), old olive cs, more mustard cs, bravado burgandy cs, and the hat pin is from my latest pretties container. I am so glad that the pretties didn't retire.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Your colors are funky!

Bonsignore Family said...

this layout is awesome! you may have just inspired me to create a "split" layout! your kids are too cute!!!