Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Why I scrap

So Denise, Jessica and Melissa started a blog Scrapping out LOUD! Denise is one of my favourite Canadian scrapbookers, and when the blog was announced it was on the Canadian Scrapbookers Blog Carnival, I followed the link and next thing I know I find a new challenge blog.

I know I'm a little late getting this up for the first challenge but I had a pie situation taking over my desk for a week.

So here's my page. I didn't have all the pictures I wanted yet, so I might add some more faces to the pile of faces in the corner later when/if I get them.




I'm off to find some bubble wrap that has not been popped.

4 comments:

Phree said...

Lovely page - and some great reasons for scrapping.

Jess said...

I love this pg. also! You have to put the link in our comments section so that Denise and Melissa can check it out! I am so excited that u are scrapping out loud!! Thanks!

Jess said...

Sorry Jodi I just noticed that you did leave a link! Thanks for Scrapping out LOUD! you are too cool!

Anonymous said...

Beeeeautiful! Love this, the pics and colours are fabulous.