Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Variety Challenge


This has only taken me all week. On Friday Tessa was the guest hostess for the variety challenge on SCS. I started out using my baby boy but Chez stole the one paper I was going to use, and then glued it to something....so I started over again.

We had to use 3 different dsp from 3 different companies. (I used SEI, SU and an unknown one from my olden scrappin days) And to add to that we also had to use 3 diffent embies from 3 different companies. (I used pti ribbon, GinaK brads, and something else I don't know the name of that I got in a ss swap, the logo is a Q with a crown in the middle.

We have a busy day ahead of us, but I'll check back in later to show you the blog candy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so pretty!! love the pic!!

Shay S. said...

Love the colors, buttons, and the way you put the ribbon above the pic. Such a cute pic!

Unknown said...

Looks great! Great job with the challenge. Mystery embellie with Q is probably Queen and co!