Friday, June 20, 2008

Its Friday

I was very technical in the drawing. I wrote 12 numbers down, Waneeke picked a piece of paper out of a bowl, and the winner is.......TAMI!!!!!

Congratulations Tami! I'll get your candy out to you shortly. Then it will get stuck in the Canada Post/USPS for awhile.......but it will get there.

I only finished half of what I wanted to finish last night. I did another page for the Christmas albums. I have 4 pages done now and I have ordered a lot of prints recently. So I should be good to go for awhile longer.

Here's the page I finished last night. I really like the colours in it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Jodi. this is great! I love the colors too!!

Yeah for blog candy! Tami will enjpy!

kirsten said...

so this is the page I couldn't see on scs!!? Very nice, particularly like the structure!

Shay S. said...

I love the way you used that ribbon. Beautiful colors & layout.

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah yeah I won something! I have been out of town and just found out today!!!!!!!!! woohoooo

this is tami because i am technologically challenged and can't figure out how to add my real name. LOL