Friday, June 27, 2008

To Prove a Point


I'm not really trying to prove a point, I really am trying to use other papers to scrap with. It is just that every time I start something I end up coming across this kit on my desk, or my table or my shelf.......

Totally Random has started a sketch challenge on Mondays. I love sketches. I used the sketch and the simply scrappin kit, and my white SU! gel pen, as well as K&Company chipboard, for the title. I really like the way it turned out.

And then on Wednesday, my Waneeke lost another tooth. I have a great friend who thought that the Tooth Fairy shouldn't have to climb and reach up to the top bunk and search for that little tooth.
She said an altered tin that hung from the doorknob would be so much easier on the Tooth Fairy so Wednesday night when we got home, I went to work. I made it into the UYS pp challenge. You were to use 5 different pp.

The next time I make one of these, I will make sure the sentiment is facing the other direction so that the Tooth Fairy doesn't have to read upside down. As well, I will do it, ummmm before 15 mins to bedtime as I wanted the stickles to dry and Waneeke just wanted her tin.....NOW.

I used the tin from GinaK, the stamp set from GinaK(What's in your Tin#1), twill ribbon from pti, Just delightful simply scrappin kit papers, and prints pack paper(the level one hostess set).

Ok, I'm off to see what other damage I can do.

8 comments:

Kimmie said...

great porjects!

Kimmie/Use your stash

Corey W. said...

way to go on the tin!!!

Corey/UYS

Canadian Kristin said...

Hey....GREAT idea...and I'm sure the tooth fairy did find it way easier to read upside down than to climb high up into that bunk bed!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!

Rainbow Lady said...

Hi there I have just joined the same Sisterhood group as you. I have my own challenge blog too so do join in my challenges. Love Cynthia x

Crafting Queen said...

What a lovely layout. Thanks for your comments on my blog.

Knitting Mom said...

That tin ROCKS!!! Your friend is really really smart :)

Erica

Anonymous said...

jodi, i love W's tooth tin! i am going to pick up a tin at archivers!!! it's early, yes i know...adelaide doesn't even have a tooth in her mouth! just too cute!