Tuesday, June 17, 2008

100

Technically we are over 100 visitors today but we weren't when I wrote earlier, I promise.

I still have to do two more journals for tomorrow. Waneeke's last day of school is this week and she has had the best teacher this year. Koivu has the same teacher next year, yay!!!

This is my first time giving away blog candy, so everyone had better love it. It is a mini pretties kit. The tin came from GinaK designs. I love Afternoon Tea dsp, it is just so pretty.








To enter for the blog candy, all you have to do is reply with what your favourite blog candy would be.

Thanks for reading and commenting. I'll make the draw on Friday.

p.s. Sarah, this is the best kind of candy.

13 comments:

Jac said...

Favorite blog candy ......... hmmm...... That'd be darn near anything cuz I never win it! LOL!

Keep up the great work on your blog Jodes!

Shay S. said...

This is my favorite kind of blog candy - a pretty container to hold pretties! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I agree! This is the best kind of candy because it's something handmade AND something you can make stuff with!

Katherine said...

Yum, I love all candy, blog or real! :) That is such a pretty tin too!

Anonymous said...

the best blog candy would have to be from a canadian friend!!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your blog being seen by 100 sets of eyes!!! any blog candy would be fabulous...your tin is beautiful and i love it!

Anonymous said...

yup any candy is good candy!!! I love ribbon, paper, stamps, chocolate, ALL OF IT!!! You are so silly!!

Anonymous said...

my favorite blog candy huh? Well, I must confess this is my first time ever seeing blog candy and I am so excited to see it.
I love huge prima flowers. So, that would be my favorite with blingy brads for the middle.
This is TAMI BRIDEofPEZ. I dont know how to get my name on here.

Misti said...

blog candy.....hmmmmmm. Afternoon tea and chipboard. That's a beautiful tin! Don't I need to get some of that paper before it's gone? I'm so new to all this stuff any candy is good candy. You make scrappin fun!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog candy. Your altered tin rocks!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats for the 100 hits! I love any kind of candy but I really like pretties so this candy is AWESOME!

Pixar said...

Love the "candy" especially if it was filled with ribbon! Great blog also!

Candy Farley aka Candykane said...

To win something is great :) I think anykind of embellishment is fun! Candy should win the Candy! ;)