Sunday, June 22, 2008

It was like on TV

El came home the other morning and said, "Guess what I did?" My response, as always, "you crashed the car." (for the record he has only answered "yes" to that once)

He gave me a look. Personally, I think I got the look because it is always the way I answer the question, but it could have been because the kids and I were outside and I watched him drive in, with the car.

"No." He said. "I got a hole in one."

He goes on to explain, it was just like on tv. The shot landed passed the whole and sucked back directly into the hole.

All I can say is thank goodness for hole in one insurance. For some reason, that I can not understand, when you get a whole in one, you buy the drinks.


Today I was going to do the challenge on Use Your Stash to make a card using letters on them. I was going to make a congratulations card for dh but then I remembered that he will be getting an award. So instead of a card, this is what I ended up with. I used King of the Grill from GinaK designs. I also realized I don't have silver ink so I used the silver metalic rub on from Gina K to make the golf clubs. Waneeke helped with the ribbon.

If you look closely at that award, it is from last year, so I guess I'm making another one for this year......mostly because I just heard, "what about the one for last week."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah el!!

what a great page!! It looks so masculine!