Monday, June 30, 2008

Think Pink


The "title" for this page is Think Pink. The title is hidden in the journaling. I have decided that this page is done without the title showing. The pearls on the left side are embellishments, the pearls on the right side are what you use to pull out the hidden journaling. I did this for the weekend challenge at UYS although I didn't do the card, shhhhhhhh.

For the 1-2-3, I did One photo, Two pieces of ribbon, Three layers of paper.

I used Close to Cocoa prints dsp, purely pom textured cs, Berry Bliss dsp, pretty in pink eyelets, chocolate chip twill ribbon, and the cream half pearls from the pretties kit.

Tomorrow is Canada's birthday. We will be going to the beach at some point so that we can watch the fireworks. BUT I will be celebrating on my blog as well, so come back tomorrow to see what I have found.

P.S. If anyone can give me hint on how to take a picture of a matte picture so it looks decent, please let me know.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Love the way you've added secret journaling the colour mix is great!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog
Carol

Kimmie said...

Great job!

Kimmie Use Your Stash