Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Waneeke's 6


Or my first layout for the ppphm challenge.

It isn't great but really, I was pressured for time since I waited until the 24th to finish my pages and we were leaving on the.......24th. Honestly, some people.

I'm pretty sure I used retired everything in this layout. I am still waiting on my preorder goodies to arrive, so I'm stuck using stash.

The cardstock is cameo coral, I hardly ever use that colour but I wanted a real contrast with the dsp that I was using. The dsp is the almost amethyst print from last year. The ribbon is chocolate chip poly-twill. The poly-twill ribbon is just the best ribbon to work with. I used the scallop stamps from last SAB. I do so love stamps that match punches.

2 comments:

Bonsignore Family said...

great job jodi!!!

{Sarah Coyle} said...

Super work Jodes!! You are so talented!