Sunday, December 21, 2008

It begins or...

Actually it began. Yesterday the Post Preggo Poochy Hot Mommas Challenge began. The challenge is to do 12 layouts, no copies, from yesterday until January 4th.

I have put the PPPHM on a blog roll of their own. I'll be putting my layouts up on here as I finish them.

Right now, I'm really working at getting my albums done. I have finished getting the spacers ready as much as I can and I'll have to go back to the lss to get the albums put together some more. It would have helped if I hadn't lost W's birthday pictures.

5 comments:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

Let the games begin!! WHOO WHOO!!

Gina said...

wow...that's quite a challenge, good luck!

Jodi said...

It really is, Gina. Especially because I haven't started yet.

Anonymous said...

I wish I was home over the holidays... I would definitely join in. I have boxes of photos waiting to be scrapped. Nothing like a challenge to get me motivated!

Good luck ladies!

Carol said...

Hi

Good luck with the challenge

Wishing you and your family a fun packed Christmas and a peaceful and Happy New Year
TC
:)