Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Power's Out


What do you do when the power goes out? I get my kids to wash the table, and then take pictures.

In this layout I actually used current paper. The base is Night of Navy CS, the dsp is Prestwick. I almost didn't use this paper because I find it difficult to find really great masculine papers and this is a really great masculine pack of paper. I didn't have any night of navy ribbon. I didn't have any green ribbon that matched so I went to my go to ribbon of the cattelogue, the double sided satin ribbon. It has kiwi kiss on one side and very vanilla on the other, it is beautiful up close. I have already used one roll and I'm working on another.

4 comments:

Bonsignore Family said...

hmmm...that's funny! love your page and i am sure one of these days, your kids will get a kick out of it too!!!

kirsten said...

Great page - I love that ribbon! Yummy!

Unknown said...

This is so cute!

Shay S. said...

adorable page