Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Bad Habit


A couple of weeks ago, Jess and Denise, from Scrapping Out Loud, emailed me to ask me to be the Guest Designer today. Oh my gosh, I was walking on cloud 9, at which point I started to consider my possibilities. When I found out that the topic was your bad habit I was laughing, mostly because I had just gotten comfortable again to do some SCS surfing.

For my layout I used Thickers that I received as a RAK from Kirsten, ribbon that I came from Deb, the Top Note die cut that is all the rage on SCS right now, an image from the PIF (Pay it Forward) image swap that my PPPHM (Post Preggo Pouchy Hot Mama) friend convinced me to go play with her and an image that I recieved as a welcome to the WRAK, that another PPPHM friend convinced me to join, and flowers from Lela. My picture is what my computer screen looks like most days.

eta: I forgot in my explanation, the sketch is a challenge from Anavon on the goals thread. (Also why I used the snowmen pif images)

17 comments:

Canadian Kristin said...

HILARIOUS! Jodi....you picked a good 'bad habit' to have! I love the colours, the fancy boxes, the owl, and especially how you've semi-circled out of brads! FANTASTIC!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Jodi, this is hysterical and oh so cute! I love how you did everything and I'm going to have to scraplift this. Actually I may have to start a 'All About Me' journal/scrapbook and this would be a wonderful first page! Thanks for the inspiration and keep posting your fabulous pages!

Jac said...

HAHA Jodes! This is too funny! At least you know that there are WORSE habits out there. Love the page!

HeathersHobby said...

How funny! I'm definitely in with you on this addiction. I'm just wondering how I could have narrowed it down to ONE bad habit!

Lanita said...

Isn't it all of our bad habit?! I love your page and the idea of using the things that you received from your fellow SCSer's was brilliant! TFS Jodi!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT JODI!!! I am so super glad that SCS is your bad habit!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG what a wonderful page.You should also note that your bad habit isn't illegal, or immoral so it cant be that bad of a habit.
This is a fabo page.

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

What a clever and fun page. I love how you used all the different things you received through RAKs and such. You're in a boat with a LOT of other people with the SAME bad habit, so be assured you're not alone! lol

Great page and congrats on being asked to be a guest designer--what a nice compliment!

Anonymous said...

Hehe.. too funny Jodi! Great page!

Anonymous said...

I share in your habit. Too many late nights seen on scs!!!
Good work.

Anavon Harris said...

hehehehe...Love it! At least we know we're all in good company with our bad habits...

awesome job!!!! TFS...

kirsten said...

Too funny! It's a GREAT page - wow to incorporating ALL those RAKs. You ROCK girl!

Jess said...

Thanks so much for being Guest DT this week Jodi!! Love your pg.!

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT JODES!!! You should have let me know!

Gina said...

LOL! Great Lo Jodi!!!!!

Fiona said...

What a great layout - ab.

Lavender Rose said...

This is brilliant Jodi, it made me laugh!!!! I love the layout and great colour combination too.