Friday, November 14, 2008

"My favourite colour is pink."


*sigh* I'm becoming a mom of a 6 year old. In a few days Waneeke will turn six. This is the first year we've had a real party for her, you know, other than having cake at home with the family.

I asked her about inviting friends, so I could make the invitations. She said, "My favourite colour is pink." At least it is this week, so I went with it. I love the way that turned out, oh so cute.

I snuck into her classrooom today to hand them out to the invited kids. I was going to just send the invitations with her BUT when we were picking out the 6 kids she was going to invite, I put a checkmark beside their names on the class list. When I came back to finish getting the invitations ready for her to take, there were checkmarks beside all of the kids' names and she wrote in a few names and checkmarked those also. I was a bit concerned that she would be making extra invitations to send out to kids in her class who didn't get invited.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I am sure W will love them!

Bonsignore Family said...

very cute! her favorite color is just beautiful! hope she has a happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute Jo!! I am planning on Caseing them