Saturday, June 20, 2009

What!!??

You mean I should post on my blog? That darn job(that I love) is really in the way.

I think I may have figured it out enough now to actually be employed and still find time to scrap.

So the new catalogue is coming out. I received my shipping notice and will have my cases on Tuesday. I can hardly wait for you all to see it!!

I am starting a brand new club in September. We are doing a techniques club. Even though some of the girls have stamped before the techniques will be simple yet new to everyone, so if you want to join a club, now is a great time.

We will be learning different watercolouring with different mediums, heat emboss, scratch 'n sniff, rainbow emboss, shattered glass, rock and roll, kissing.........and lots more.

Also, when the new catty comes out, I will be hosting a ribbon share. For $20 you will get 2.5 yards of the 6 different in colour polka dot ribbon. If you'd like a bit of each colour without having to pay $20 for each one, this is a great way to do it.

No comments: