Friday, January 2, 2009

Shake your Tailfeathers


So I own one Unity stamp. I won it during Hip Hop on SCS. Until I can get more I have to be happy with my ppphm friends who send me images.

This page is of my Chez who wore my clothes all over the place. She would just walk out of my room wearing another one of my maternity tops.

I used Close to Cocoa for a scrapbase, the dsp is retired but it was Western sky and Apple Cider. The ribbon is So Saffron 7/8" poly twill, and Alpine Ribbon Originals. If you haven't gotten your Alpine ribbon yet, GET.IT. It is so much more than just a Christmas ribbon.

6 comments:

Bonsignore Family said...

another great page, jodi! that is so funny about her wearing your clothes!

Unknown said...

I don't want to hear about the Alpine ribbon - I am resisting! Great layout! Saw it on SCS! Glad you could use the images - these are perfect for this layout! So cute!

Fiona said...

A great page - hope you have a great 2009

jacque4u2c said...

I love this layout. It is just so tranquil. Great job!

kirsten said...

Very cute pictures - I love this page!! Too cute!!

Shay S. said...

Love the different patterned papers together. Great layout.